Textile Maker - FA-MFP-IC-69
Textiles / / 149 views
This Ivory Coast based textile maker works with up to 1000 artisans in multiple African countries to print and weave a variety of batik printed fabric using a traditional handprinting technique. They have a textiles studio based in New York as well as in the Ivory Coast. They work for international brands to produce refined products with artisans & artists across Africa. These refined products bridge traditions and modernity. They specialise in wax printing, tie -dye and hand weaving, plus artisanal work they offer includes hand embroidery, beading, crocheting and hand painting on fabrics.
They aim to place African textile craftsmanship in the luxury fashion market to create a truthful narrative about what “MADE IN AFRICA” means today and to preserve textiles craftsmanship. Due to this they put great effort in sourcing raw materials locally and in organic fair trade quality. They focus on empowering artisans while continuing the founders family’s legacy of creating beautiful handcrafted textile and products with artisans in Africa.
Product offered includes:
Services offered includes:
|Fabric sourcing for clients|
|Wholesale product (such as blank products for white label)|
- Listing ID: 3828
- Manufacturer: FA-MFP-IC-69
- Materials: Adire, Indigo dye, Eco dyeing, Tie n Dye, Crochet, Batik, Handwoven cloths
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 pieces plus per style
- Type of Business: TEXTILES > HANDWOVEN; HOMEWARE > BASKET; TEXTILES > EMBROIDERY; TEXTILES > HANDPRINTED; TEXTILES > KNITTED; ACCESSORIES > BAGS; HOMEWARE > BEDDING; BLANK PRODUCT; TEXTILES > BEADWORK; TEXTILES > CRAFTS; HOMEWARE > THROWS
- Payment Methods: Bank to bank transfer; PayPal;
- Lead Times: 3 weeks to 2 months for samples development depending on the size of the project, 2 to 6 month for large production