Leather / / 122 views
This Kenyan based tailor maker with a team of 13 people are a social impact business that is all about the goodness of Kenya’s beauty and creativity. Their products are made from 100% leather. For each bag bought they donate 2 books to rural school children with an aim of creating libraries in rural areas.
Production: Only one fundi/artisan works on a bag. They do not have a production line and therefore each fundi (artisan) works a bag from selecting the best part of the leather, cutting it up and stitching it. The fundis therefore bring their mind, heart and soul to work. They love the human touch that this gives to their products as each fundi feels extremely connected to their work. For this reason, when necessary, they can walk you through the entire process of how your bag was made by sharing photos and even videos of themselves at work.
Product offered includes:
Services offered includes:
|Made to Order – bespoke production|
|Development through to production|
|Wholesale product (such as blank products for white label)|
- Listing ID: 4045
- Manufacturer: Manufactured by FA-CL-KE-65
- Materials: Leather
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1-10 pieces per style
- Type of Business: Accessories >Bags; Belts; Leather Goods, Blank product, Wholesale
- Shipping: DHL; FedEx; African salhiya
- Payment Methods: Bank to bank transfer; Mobile Money
- Services Offered: Made to Order - bespoke production; Quality Checks; Development through to production; Wholesale product (such as blank products for white label); FOB shipping