Homeware Maker - FA-CC-SL-18
Homeware / / 125 views
This Sierra Leone based textile maker and homeware maker and tailor works with a team of 10 people working at the factory to make country cloth products and pieces for the home.
They are an international non-profit and advocacy organisation operating in both the UK and Sierra Leone, promoting the work of communities, traditional weavers and cotton farmers in Sierra Leone. The districts they work in in total hold over 50 affiliated traditional weavers and cotton farmers.
Their aim is to revive the weaving culture in Sierra Leone, and re-establish weaving houses across the country to deliver transformational economic and social change. So they put proceeds from sales back into building their communities and through local projects.
They also use organic cotton as well as CMIA cotton (Cotton Made in Africa). They make strip cloths, full cloth materials, throws for home decoration and clothing pieces too made of cotton. They can also produce small and larger quantities of the products that you need.
Product offered includes:
Services offered includes:
|Made to Order – bespoke production|
|Wholesale product (such as blank products for white label)|
|Pattern making service|
- Listing ID: 5154
- Manufacturer: FA-CC-SL-18
- Materials: Batik, Country Cloth (Sierra Leone), Indigo dye, Eco dyeing
- Minimum Order Quantity: 11-50 pieces per style; 1000 pieces plus per style;
- Type of Business: TEXTILES > EMBROIDERY; TEXTILES > BEADWORK; HOMEWARE; TEXTILES > HANDWOVEN; ACCESSORIES > BAGS; HOMEWARE > THROWS; HOMEWARE > BEDDING; WHOLESALE; CLOTHING > MENSWEAR; HOMEWARE > RUGS;
- Payment Methods: Bank to bank transfer; PayPal; Stripe; WorldRemit money transfer; Western union money transfer
They currently working with CMIA for certification,
They produce Organic cotton, it is in process with CMIA
- Lead Times: 2 weeks production, and 3 week to 1 month delivery,