Garment Maker - FA-TT-NG-23
Clothing / / 109 views
This Nigeria based clothing, accessories, jewellery, hats, bags, textile maker and tailor works with a team of 15 people working at the factory to manufacture fashion goods. But it is not just sewn fabrics and clothes they aim to do but to be daring, bold and undeniably passionate about their African roots and have this sewn into every garment. They are an ethically responsible and sustainable fashion business that is socially responsible, empowering women and is environmentally conscious.
Founded by a woman business owner she started the company with a mission to bridge the gap between two diverse cultures and create a sustainable and prominent niche in the fashion industry locally and globally. They combine Ankara, tie and dye and other African materials to western outfits in other to achieve unique fashion-forward looks appealing to Africans at home, in the diaspora and all across the globe, as a creative way of telling their stories and connecting with their heritage through an authentic, unique and world-class blend of Western and African fashion.
Working with them you will be creating ethical and sustainable fashion pieces that uses authentic African fabrics to create African Inspired fashion pieces. They will help you to passionately and consciously deliver and promote authentic and world-class African inspired fashion pieces to Africans and the world.
Everything is Made in Nigeria.
Product offered includes:
|Made to Order – bespoke production|
|Fabric sourcing for clients|
|Other graphic printing (i.e rollerbed etc)|
|Graphic artwork print design|
|Development through to production|
- Listing ID: 4401
- Manufacturer: FA-TT-NG-23
- Materials: Aso-oke, Akwete, Itoneche
- Minimum Order Quantity: 11-50 pieces per style
- Type of Business: CLOTHING > MENSWEAR; CLOTHING > WOMENSWEAR; CLOTHING > CHILDRENSWEAR; TEXTILES > HAND WOVEN; ACCESSORIES > BAGS; HOMEWARE; ACCESSORIES > JEWELLERY; WHOLESALE;
- Shipping: DHL International shipping partner
- Payment Methods: Bank to bank transfer; Stripe; WorldRemit money transfer; Flutterwave; Other money transfer companies;
- Certifications: DUNS & Bradstreet
- Lead Times: Lead time is 2-6 weeks