Garment Maker - FA-NG-HA-39
Clothing / / 169 views
This Nigerian based garment factory works with a team of 40 operators working from the factory to make clothing and also textiles alongside its garment factory located in Abeokuta, South-West Nigeria. They employ young people from the local community to provide decent work and to contribute to economic growth in the state. 65% of their workers are under the age of 25. 75% of workers are female.
They have a mandate to establish a sustainable world-class textiles and garment production facility, servicing the needs of the apparel industry nationally, regionally and globally, whilst showcasing the rich cultural heritage of African textiles, creating employment and contributing to capacity building in the industry. Their production facility is part of a vertically integrated value chain producing textiles, apparel and accessories to international standards and are renowned for capacity building in the industry.
They thrive themselves on doing business with excellence, integrity, innovation, respect and community. Their business model prioritises the SDG framework, for example, providing decent work and contributing to economic growth (SDG8) and their production processes are designed to promote responsible production and consumption and combat waste (SDG 12). Sustainability is a key part of their business ethos and waste reduction is a key goal for them and they use lean manufacturing processes to achieve this.
They offer production services with attractive minimum order quantities for fashion apparel to fashion designers aimed at providing a reliable production partner who understands their needs and can help them scale into full-blown retail operations. They work with designers on a CMT basis and produce garments to their specification. They offer a reliable local manufacturing solution for organisations who require bulk quantities of various kinds of apparel or have limited local options for the quality they need.
They also have an in-house production facilities to produce African textiles. With the factory strategically located in Abeokuta, Ogun state, the cultural capital of the Adire industry in Nigeria, they can provide textiles production with Adire – an age-old indigo dye textile indigenous to Egba land, it includes a variety of hand-dyed textiles using various resist-dyeing methods to produce an array of patterned fabric in beautiful tones.
Product offered includes:
- Schools: uniforms and sportswear
- Corporates: staff uniforms
- Hotels & Hospitality: staff uniforms and bed linen
- Industrial companies: staff uniforms and overalls / coveralls
- Hospitals & Health sector: staff uniforms and bed linen
- Public sector: official uniforms
Fashion apparel for
- African brands looking to scale from made-to measure into retail operations,
- overseas brands seeking alternative production bases.
Services offered includes:
|Pattern making service|
|Fabric sourcing for clients|
|Development through to production|
|Wholesale product (such as blank products for white label)|
- Listing ID: 4321
- Manufacturer: FA-NG-HA-39
- Materials: Adire, Indigo dye, Tie n Dye,
- Minimum Order Quantity: 11-50 pieces per style
- Type of Business: CLOTHING > MENSWEAR; CLOTHING > CHILDRENSWEAR; CLOTHING > WOMENSWEAR; WHOLESALE; HOMEWARE > THROWS; HOMEWARE > BEDDING; TEXTILES > HANDPRINTED; BLANK PRODUCT; WHOLESALE;
- Shipping: DHL International
- Payment Methods: Bank to bank transfer; PayPal; Stripe; Flutterwave;
- Lead Times: Our current capacity is 500 shirts per day Lead and delivery times vary depending on order volume DH