Footwear / / 114 views
This Kenyan based footwear maker works with a team of 21 people to handcraft the most stunning collection. Their handcrafted beadwork is exquisitely intricate and they passionately desire to bring alive Kenya’s stunning bead-craft to global style.
The company began as a dream to bring this ancient craft to newly minted Kenyan artisans
Based in Nairobi, Kenya, and born in 2011, this leather company trains, mentors and creates jobs for skillful Kenyan artisans. Handcrafting the most stunning collections of hand-beaded, full grain leather sandals (as well as waist belts, dog collars, leads, fridge magnets, key holders luggage tags and wrist cuffs, hand-crafted and entirely made of leather). It is innovating styling and enduring comfort that drives their vision.
Beads are hand sewn and threaded onto leather products using strong fishing line to ensure durability. Their footwear is made of premium grade leather uppers carefully mounted onto hard wearing rubber soles for maximum comfort. The brass buckles and trivets for the belts, dog collars and leads are all handmade in Kenya by a local brass-smith.
They continually strive for perfection of design and quality, so you look your best
Everything is 100% Made in Kenya and is 100% Handmade.
Product offered includes:
Car seat belt pads
Dog collars and Leads
Curtain tie backs
Services offered includes:
|Made to Order – bespoke production|
- Listing ID: 4867
- Manufacturer: FA-AL-KE-72
- Materials: Leather; Beads
- Minimum Order Quantity: 11-50 pieces per style
- Type of Business: Accesories > Footwear ; Belts; other Leather goods>Textiles; Embroidery ; Beadwork; Crafts;
- Shipping: DHL
- Payment Methods: Bank to bank transfer; Western union money transfer;
- Certifications: KEBS for Belts
- Lead Times: 2-3 weeks
- Services Offered: Made to Order - bespoke production; Sampling service