Clothing Maker - FA-TN-IC-31
Textiles / / 113 views
This Ivory Coast based textile maker and clothing tailor works with a team of more than 1000 artisans people working at the factory or their own locations.
Of the 20,000 rural craftsmen in Côte d’Ivoire, about half are found in the northern region, in Senufo country, which is particularly rich in crafts. Traditionally, the items made met the needs of rural populations but now their craftsmanship has evolved and is offered to the international market
They produce clothing , accessories and household linen , made from woven strips , 12 to 20 cm wide. The patterns inserted into the weft are all made from memory, and a good weaver can have up to 80 different patterns. Some old patterns can be complex and shows the expertise of the weaver.
They weave fabrics, dye cloths, make a variety of materials, they also manufacture clothing products and homeware pieces and produce small and larger quantities of the products that you need.
Product offered includes:
Services offered includes:
|Made to Order – bespoke production|
|Pattern making service|
|Graphic artwork print design|
|Development through to production|
- Listing ID: 5064
- Manufacturer: FA-TN-IC-31
- Materials: Indigo dye, Eco dyeing, Leather, Tie n Dye, Dan Fani, Waxprints / Ankara
- Minimum Order Quantity: 501-1000 pieces per style
- Type of Business: CLOTHING > MENSWEAR; CLOTHING > CHILDRENSWEAR; CLOTHING > WOMENSWEAR; TEXTILES > HANDWOVEN; FOOTWEAR; TEXTILES > HANDPRINTED; TEXTILES > KNITTED; ACCESSORIES > BAGS; HOMEWARE > RUGS; ACCESSORIES > LEATHER GOODS; HOMEWARE > THROWS; HOMEWARE > BEDDING; ACCESSORIES > JEWELLERY; WHOLESALE;
- Shipping: They have local partners for delivery. But work also with DHL, FedEx and also international shipping like Boloré.
- Payment Methods: Bank to bank transfer; Western union money transfer; Mobile Money;
- Certifications: WFTO (World Fair Trade Organistions)
- Lead Times: Everything depends on the orders.