Clothing Maker - FA-TAH-NG-49
Clothing / / 101 views
This Nigerian based manufacturer works with a team of 17 people working at the factory. The initiative started in 2020, when they raised charity donations and redirected the funds to their network of artisans, design studios and manufacturers. This produced 15,000 reusable face masks in two weeks which was donated to hospitals and at-risk communities as part of their COVID-19 response.
They then raised further seed funding from Africa’s leading technology innovation hub (CcHUB), to set up factory production lines with the capacity of producing 10,000 units weekly. This partnership and expansion enables them to increase its capacity and standardisation of PPE and continue its mission to innovate, empower young talent, and contribute to strengthening the ecosystem whilst building great quality assurance, standardisation, and the capacity to meet the growing demand.
They strive to drive operational excellence and deliver high quality and ethically manufactured and locally sourced products.
Product offered includes:
Services offered includes:
|Pattern making service|
|Fabric sourcing for clients|
|Graphic artwork print design|
|Development through to production|
|Wholesale product (such as blank products for white label)|
- Listing ID: 4918
- Manufacturer: FA-TAH-NG-49
- Materials: Jersey (knit) products such as tees, Woven products,
- Minimum Order Quantity: 11-50 pieces per style
- Type of Business: WHOLESALE; CLOTHING > UNIFORM; CLOTHING > MENSWEAR; CLOTHING > WOMENSWEAR; CLOTHING > CHILDRENSWEAR; ACCESSORIES > BAGS; BLANK PRODUCT;
- Shipping: For interstate delivery, we use a local African logistics partner For international order, we ship with DHL or any international partner required by the client
- Payment Methods: Bank to bank transfer
- Lead Times: Lead time depends on MOQ but a minimum of 2- 3 weeks.