Accessories / / 139 views
This Ghana based Bead maker with a team of 6 people make unique beads from recycled materials.
For hundreds of years, Ghanaians have been making recycled glass beads, predominantly in the Krobo area of the Eastern Region. This company offer a great supply of beads for designers, as well as workshops for creative participants. Their mission is to help preserve the art of recycled glass bead making for generations to come.
Product offered includes:
Services offered includes:
|Pattern making service|
|Development through to production|
- Listing ID: 4064
- Manufacturer: Manufactured by FA-AP-GH-62
- Materials: Structured for Lingerie; Recycled brass
- Minimum Order Quantity: 501-1000 pieces per style
- Type of Business: Textiles > Beadwork; Craft >Accessories> Jewellery costume; Jewellery Metal
- Shipping: DHL; Ghaba post
- Payment Methods: Bank to bank transfer; WorldRemit money transfer; Western union money transfer; Mobile Money
- Services Offered: Packaging; Quality Checks; Development through to production