Basket Maker - FA-HC-KE-94
Homeware / / 91 views
This Kenya based homeware maker and basket maker works with a team of 1700 artisans working from their own space, beading and basket weaving, and there are 50 women groups
They are an umbrella organisation representing a number of women’s groups which make handicrafts in south-eastern Kenya helping to financially empower around 1700 women. They play a supportive role for these women’s groups by helping them to build their capacity, improve the quality of their products, improve sales through joint marketing efforts, and learn business and other important skills to improve their lives overall.
Everything is 100% Made in Kenya and 100% Handmade.
Product offered includes:
Waxprint toy animal
Accessories product making
Beading on leather
Services offered includes:
|Made to Order – bespoke production|
- Listing ID: 5211
- Manufacturer: FA-HC-KE-94
- Materials: sisal, maasai beadwork, Khanga, beading, leather,
- Minimum Order Quantity: 11-50 pieces per style; and 51-100 pieces per style
- Type of Business: WHOLESALE; HOMEWARE > BASKETS; ACCESSORIES > BELTS; TEXTILES > EMBROIDERY; TEXTILES > BEADWORK; TEXTILES > CRAFTS;
- Shipping: sea freight or airfreight from Mombasa (FOB). DHL (using their artisan account for export), POSTA - regular post service can be the cheapest option for small orders. In country Wells Fargo, international depending on client, or international airfreight with pivot cargo services based at Moi international airport Mombasa.
- Payment Methods: Bank to bank transfer; WorldRemit money transfer; Western union money transfer; Flutterwave; Mobile Money;
- Certifications: Wildlife friendly certification
- Lead Times: 1 month for orders below 50pc, 2 months for orders below 200pc, 3 months orders above 200pc